4.45pm Wednesday 21st October 2020
Following intensive engagement over the past 48 hours, we have been informed this afternoon by Sport Ireland that, very regrettably golf clubs must close under the new level 5 restrictions.
We will let our Old Conna members know of any changes that may arise in the meantime.
Health & Safety Statement Updated
1. Face coverings must be worn by everyone when entering and leaving the Club House, unless you have a medical certificate permitting you not to have to wear a face covering, in which case, you must be signed in for Covid19 tracing, in any part of the Club.
2. Anyone who forgets their face covering will be supplied and billed for a facemask at the bar.
3. You must go to your designated table and cannot move about the bar or restaurant areas.
4. No bar service will be available. Table service only.
5. Children aged 12 and over must wear face coverings.
6. Children must remain in their seats and will not be permitted to run about the Club House.
7. In cases of non-compliance staff will have the authority to refuse service and you will be asked to leave the premises.
8. Only two customers in the Pro Shop at any one time. Facemasks must be worn.
9. Everybody must sign in at the first tee, this includes members using the practice area and / or playing casual golf, for contact tracing purposes.
10. Each member may bring one guest on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays after 3.00pm and after competitions close on Saturdays and Sundays.
11. Alcohol will only be served with a meal to the value of €9 and above.
12. Maximum 6 persons per table from no more than 3 separate households.
13. Maximum stay in restaurant or bar is 1 hr 45 mins.
14. Bill must be paid at table.
15. Designated exits must be followed.
16. Follow previous golfing guidelines including arriving at first tee 5 mins before tee time and no congregating at first tee.
17. Only use locker rooms for toilet facilities and not for changing.
Health & Safety
Old Conna Golf Club